Get your social media done, get results – and get back to running your business
If you feel your social media presence is weak – and need that extra support, accountability and routine to consistently post and build up that social media muscle…
Join Big Pip’s Social Media Gym
- Come and work with us in person every Thursday, 10am – 12pm, in Horley as part of a small group.
- Create your social media posts with support and guidance from us – a working marketing agency who understands social media and small businesses.
- Block out other demands and distractions that usually mean your social media slips down your priority list.
Posting occasionally (or aimlessly) isn’t going to make a meaningful difference to your business.
How do you get faster and better at doing your social media for your business?
We’ve made it easy for you.
All you have to do is show up, every Thursday 10am – 12pm – and get your social media planned, created and scheduled for the week. Even when you don’t feel like it.
NEW SEASON STARTING THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2018
Thursdays – 10am – 12pm – at CoTribe Entrepreneurs, Horley
As well as one-to-one guidance and support from us during the sessions, you’ll gain access to…
- A private Facebook Group – where you can ask questions throughout the week.
- Your own group of cheerleaders (A.K.A. a comment pod to encourage comments on your posts – we’ll explain!)
- Useful tools and resources to help you get better and faster at social media marketing.
What some of our members say
“Before starting the Social Media Gym, I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to think of consistently varied content I could produce and rely too heavily on sharing other people’s content. But now I’m thinking more strategically about the type of content I share and in what format. Big Pip’s Social Media Gym gave me this direction, plus the impetus and accountability I needed. I’m posting more consistently on LinkedIn – which has already resulted in an increase in leads!”
Owner of Social Media Agency
“I’ve done more for my business in these few sessions with you than I have done in the past two years. I was worried that everyone else would know what they were doing and I’d feel a bit stupid – but I didn’t! I’m feeling more confident posting on social media for my business (and doing it consistently!) and I’m picking up useful ideas and tips that I’m applying immediately. This is so worthwhile. Thank you!”
Is the Social Media Gym right for you?
Here’s some insight which will help you decide whether this is for you…
After years of seeing small business owners and freelancers struggle to publish consistently on social media (which is vitally important) – and lack the funds to work with an agency, we cam up with (and trialled) a new concept: Big Pip’s Social Media Gym.
The hypothesis: Would bringing people together, at the same time each week (giving them support and guidance) help them to be more consistent and effective with their social media marketing?
The conclusion: Yes.
The reality is, this concept of face-to-face sessions is exactly what some people need. And it’s not quite right for others.
So is it for you…?
If just ONE of these statements matches your scenario, then we can could really help you if you joined us:
- You’re struggling to publish posts consistently – or even get started with marketing your business on social media.
- You’re not sure what you’re doing on social media (lacking clarity or technical skills!).
- You’re local to Horley and would appreciate the time and space to focus on your marketing, with mentors to help support and guide you to be more productive and effective.
You don’t have to recognise yourself every point for there to be a fit – just one!
If you are already publishing consistently, know what you’re doing on social media or live further away so that the travel drastically eats into your time to be productive – then the Social Media Gym isn’t for you (yet).
N.B. This is also for people who want to say they’ve “been to the gym”, without actually having to go to the gym.
…there’s one spot left!
Join us for this season of Big Pip’s Social Media Gym – which begins Thursday 1st November, and runs every Thursday until the end of January (with a short break over Christmas).
Cost: £100.00 (+ VAT) per month – which is the lowest price it’s ever going to be!
And there’s one spot remaining. Is it yours?
It works out at just £12.50 (+ VAT) an hour. We usually charge £150.00 per hour for consultancy.
Interested in joining? Book a call
Book a call with Catherine Robson and let’s speak to make sure that it’s the right fit for you. It’s important to us too, so if it’s not, we’ll let you know. Catherine can also answer any questions you may have.